What training do I need?

Principal Investigators are required to take all trainings their staff are responsible for regardless of whether or not they are actually working with hazardous material themselves.

To determine what safety training you need. Answer the following questions:

Do you work in a laboratory?
Support staff such as building service workers, plumbers, and electricians should answer "No".
Yes    No